Register for the Electrical Partners Portal
Submit your Electrical Work Requests (EWR) via our Electrical Partners Portal.
You can also submit:
- Connection applications (Permanent, TBS, EG, Public Lighting, UMS)
- Enquiries for Supply Availability, Asset Relocation, Point of Attachment, Large Customer Connection, EG of more than 30kW
- Small Area Non-Switching (SANS)
- Accept basic network connection offers on behalf of your customers (if needed).
What are the features and benefits?
The portal is a quick and easy way to manage your EWRs and Connect Applications, and includes many great features including:
- Register once and your details will auto-fill each time you login
- Keep track of all your work requests on your home page
- Sign-up for SMS or Email notifications on your job status, including when it's complete or a Form 3 (defect notice) is issued
- When you have similar jobs, it’s easy to copy your past EWRs and just change the customer details
- If your EWR needs a Connect Application, you can create it quickly in the portal. If it’s for a basic connection, you can also accept the connection offer on behalf of your customer
- Forms can be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sign-up to take advantage of the portal’s many features and benefits. All you need is a current Queensland Licenced Electrical Contractor number or an Accredited Solar Installer number to register.
To help you with sign-up, check out the How to Register (PDF 1.5 mb) user guide.
Need help using the portal?
We have developed the following resources to help you submit your EWRs and Connect Applications via the portal.
The EWR User Guide (PDF 2.5 mb) provides step-by-step instructions on submitting these work requests in the portal.
Sometimes your EWRs will need a Connect Application linked before you can submit them. Find out more in the Connect Application User Guide (PDF 3.2 mb).
Updating your details is easy with the MyProfile User Guide (PDF 2.5 mb).
Having trouble using the portal? Check out our Portal user guides & tips web page for advice on common issues and questions.
Prefer to talk to someone on the phone? Call us on 13 12 53 and select the option for general enquiries.